Green Energy Experts Careers – Are you interested in an Energy Sector Careers but can’t find the right company to meet your Dreams? GEE is looking for Independent Sales Consultants nationwide. Prefer candidates that have prior sales experience in the energy sector or with C-Level B2B sales experience.
Would you like to have flexibility and autonomy with no cap on earnings? Do you like residual income? This is a 100% commission based position and the earnings potential is significant. This can be a full time or part time position. The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and can work their own schedule. Representatives will manage the sales cycle from client origination through closing the account and customer support. The more time and effort put in, the more that can be earned. Start your new Energy Sector Careers by contacting us today.
- Be Ethical
- Have a Positive Attitude
- Be Self-Motivated and Low Maintenance
- Be Professional
- Must have strong computer skills and have a Smartphone and a laptop with WiFi
- Energy Sales experience preferred
- Be able to pass a background check
- Client Origination and New Business Development
- Account management and diligent follow-up practices
- Completing electronic and paper client applications
- Have the ability to clearly articulate GEE Products and Services to prospective clients
- Being able to analyze and understand a customer’s utility bill usage
- Enter new client data into GEE CRM and update client status weekly in CRM
- Create and complete personal performance tasks to achieve quarterly and annual goals
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+years of experience in direct energy sales, C-Level B2B sales, corporate account management or business development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships with clients and potential clients
- Have a working knowledge of electricity and natural gas deregulation
- Have strong ability to explain and negotiate contracts
Please send a cover letter and resume for consideration. Interviews are being scheduled immediately. GEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.