Operating Expense Auditing Services
Our Experience Shows:
- Companies and Agencies often struggle with insufficient and untrained administrative staff to verify complex utility bills and vendor invoices.
- Most billing errors go undetected until audited.
- Errors can amount from thousands to millions of dollars in overcharges and unnecessary operating costs.
- Companies are under pressure to reduce operating expenses and increase the bottom line.
We offer the following No Upfront Cost Audits for our Operating Expense Auditing Services:
- Lease Audit
- CAM Audit
- Fire Alarm Service Audit
- Security Service Audit
- Armed Guards Service Audit
- Automatic Door Maintenance Service Audit
- Drive-Thru Maintenance Service Audit
- Elevator Maintenance Service Audit
- Floor Cleaning Service Audit
- Generator Maintenance Service Audit
- Hood Cleaning Service Audit
- HVAC Maintenance Service Audit
- Ice Machine Maintenance Service Audit
- Janitorial Service Vendors Audit
- Landscaping / Snow Removal Service Audit
- Maintenance Agreements Audit
- Oven Cleaning Service Audit
- Parking Lot Maintenance Service Audit
- Pest Control Service Audit
- Refrigerator Maintenance Service Audit
- Waste – Grease Trap Service Audit
- Hazmat Waste Removal Service Audit
- Medical Waste Removal Service Audit
- Recycling Waste Removal Service Audit
- Shredding Waste Removal Service Audit
- Solid Waste Removal Service Audit
- Window Cleaning Service Audit
Our Operating Expense Auditing Services process is Easy and Simple.
The Operating Expense Auditing Services paperwork takes about 15 minutes to complete so it is easy to get started.
We work with your accounting team to electronically collect the needed billings for the audit. We only look at bills, invoices and contracts. There is no need to show us your books for the audit.
We complete the audit and evaluate the results. We then negotiate and work with your utilities/vendors to make sure the errors get fixed and the savings are implemented. As your utility audit service provider, we will continue to stay involved to make sure that errors stay fixed and calculate and determine the financial success of our recommendations. and create a detailed report of the savings.
Our operating expense audit services are contingency fee based which means that we only get paid for performance. With our Shared Savings Program we will only be compensated on the results identified from the audit in the form of a refund, credits issued, and/or ongoing future savings. If no recovery/savings are discovered then you pay nothing.