Energy Procurement Services
Green Energy Experts Energy Procurement Services will conduct an auction on your behalf with the most competitive suppliers to get you the lowest power pricing for your facility.
Save 10-25% off of your Electric and Natural Gas Supply costs of your local Utility.
GEE’s Energy Procurement Services are NO COST to you and are available in about 30 States and Washington D.C.
The United States is going through a process of breaking up the monopolies of the big power utilities just like when the phone companies deregulated almost 30 years ago. In deregulated states, power consumers can utilize Energy Procurement services to choose who they buy their electric and natural gas from. This entity is called a third party energy supplier and is a separate entity from your local utility.
You will stay with your local utility as the supplier will provide the electric and/or natural gas while the local utility will continue to deliver the power to your facility.
There is no obligation to see how much you can save with our Energy Procurement Services.
You can view the service area map here.
- We can provide Energy Procurement Services that include electric produced from renewable sources like solar and wind.
- The auction can include a mix of conventional and green procurement options to meet your needs.
- The best energy procurement pricing is achieved through an Auction process that results in a typical savings of 10% to 25% below your current primary energy provider.
- There are “No Out of Pocket” costs to see how much you can save.
- In an auction, suppliers are competing against other suppliers for your business. This generates the best/lowest electric or natural gas rates.
- Your bill is evaluated to provide the best matched suppliers for you account.
- Over 30 participating pre-qualified Suppliers.
- The suppliers in the auction are all competing for your account.
- You pick the winning supplier and the commercial energy rates and terms that meet your needs.
- Simple process to see what your savings can be achieved.
All of the approved energy suppliers have gone through an extensive due diligence process to ensure that you have the bests pricing and service available in the marketplace.